What is micd?
Micd – minimally invasive cosmetic dentistry
Holistic approach that integrates minimally invasive treatment techniques and cosmetic dentistry for the purpose of beautifying smiles, not zaboravaljajući psychology, health, function and appearance of the patient.
Due to the recent media promotion aesthetic smile and conservation of tooth structure, aesthetic dentistry is becoming increasingly sought after. The future of cosmetic dentistry is in the meeting aesthetic demands of patients, along with the more conservative option of minimally invasive treatments to achieve the desired aesthetic outcome.
Cosmetic dentistry is not a specialty, but an art that requires vision and skills of clinicians in transforming smiles, through the patient’s expectations, with the technological progress that has been made in terms of instruments and biorestaurativnih materials.
Micdi will provide a holistic approach to treatment, with an emphasis not only on aesthetics but also on psychology, health and functioning of the patient.
Micdi was introduced to integrate cosmetic dentistry, which is invasive, in order to meet the current demands of patients for the conservative approach, which will provide long-term oral health and meet their current wishes.
1. Preservation of healthy tooth structure by obtaining a desired look;
2. Expanding treatment options with a new bio-mimetic aesthetic restorative materials;
3. Improving the health, function and appearance of oral tissues and a positive psychological impact;
4. Reducing the fear and anxiety of interventions and increase the patient’s self-esteem;
5. Improving confidence and improve the professional image;
6. Adopting the strategy of “less is more”.
This concept introduces a whole new dimension to traditional cosmetic dentistry, which is also used, in which a smile can be transformed to a more conservative manner, to achieve the desired look in the patient’s best interests.
Options neinvanzivnog treatment
* Teeth whitening;
* Augmentation enamel;
8.Adhesive facets as long-term temporary restorations.
Options minimally invasive treatment
9. Selective contouring of the teeth and gums;
10. Direct restoration with minimal tooth preparation;
12.veneers, inlays, onlays;
13.Minimally invasive implants.
Advocate micd and will become minimally invasive cosmetic dentist today.
Micdi objective is to promote awareness and use of minimally invasive cosmetic dentistry for all professionals in dentistry and to support their continued education regarding the application micdi procedures, which maximally preserve natural tooth structure for better oral health, while achieving excellent aesthetic results.