Dental reconstruction is utilizing the artistic ability and the dental knowledge of the reconstructive dentist, to make the patient look younger, boost confidence, have a balanced bite with ideal function and simply enjoy your dream smile with newly designed teeth shape, color, bite and function of the masticatory system in an ideal way.
Full dental reconstruction as the name applies deals with the entire mouth, usually re-strengthening all the damaged teeth, and making all the individual teeth , function as one proper
machine, to manifest, comfort upon chewing, aid in phonetics and of course creating a knock out smile, in which the individual is proud of.
What procedures are used in performing Full dental Reconstruction?
Dental reconstruction can consist the use of following procedures, but not limited to:
- Porcelain veneers or Dental veneers, with different strength porcelain materials
- Porcelain inlays or onlays
- Porcelain crowns
- Porcelain bridges
- Implant dentistry, titanium implants or zerconia implants (Straumann Group)
- Veneer Onlays or veneer overlays
- Orthotic appliances
- Periodontic and possibly Endodontic therapy
- Custom colors, and shaping, digital photos to match the color to your skin tone, white of your eyes, and personality type
- Dental bonding and possibly dental bleaching prior to commencing Full Mouth Reconstruction